Our Global Health programs aim to work with local clinics and hospitals to save lives in developing countries. We work with strategic partners to deliver proven tools—including vaccines, and financial assistance to drug prescriptions.Vision Help Foundation Global Health programs support the development of integrated health solutions for family planning, child nutrition, maternal and child health.
How We Work?
- Provide free Drug Assistance to individual who cannot afford to pay
- Provide education on child nutrition to families
- Provide education on Family Planning
For the Drug Assistance Program,VHF has partnered with local hospitals in remote communities to provide free drug assistance to patients who cannot afford to pay.
VHF Malnutrition Prevention Education Program includes the following:
- Nutrition education
- Nutrition supplementation
- Early detection of malnutrition and intervention
Our Family Planning Program includes:
- Education plan on adolescent pregnancy and parenthood
- Family planning/contraception